Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Dialogue Fragment

"Wow, you look happy today. Don't tell me. You finally asked her out!"

"Whatever, man."

"You know it's true. Nothing but asking out the girl you're obsessing over could possibly make you feel as happy as you look."

"Right, except not."

"C'mon, tell me!"

"Fine then! I didn't ask her out."

"But?"

"We exchanged The Look."

"The Look?"

"Yes, The Look. You know, the one where you look at her, she looks at you, and you both get that stupid grin on your faces. It's inevitable."

"But you didn't ask her out?"

"No. But she'll say 'yes' when I do."

"That's why you're happy? Because you know she'll say 'yes' but you didn't bother to ask her out yet?"

"When you put it that way--"

"You're a freaking moron!"

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger david said...

Thou hast been tagged:

http://beginningwisdom.blogspot.com/2008/10/tagged-and-bagged.html

12:56 PM  
Blogger Andrew Schumacher said...

I know this is unrelated, but I've begun posting my response to Loftus' problem of evil argument from his book. I enjoyed your chess analogy, so I thought you might like it.

Drew

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home